Your continual professional development (CPD) is part of your recertification requirements to obtain a renewal of your practising certificate: what do you have to do?
The CPD options, which may be audited, are as follows.
Doctors will participate in one of the following:
- in a vocational training programme
- an accredited recertification programme
- work in a collegial relationship
- work as a credentialed medical officer
- work with a CPD associate
Read our 'Recertification and Continual Professional Development ' booklet to understand the requirements of each option.
Download Recertification and Continuing Professional Development (2004, PDF, 386 KB)