Abstracts now open for ANZPMEF
ANZPMEF 2020 has been postponed
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the extraordinary demands on medical staff combined with tight overseas travel restrictions, the Medical Council of New Zealand, together with the Confederation of Postgraduate Medical Education Councils (CPMEC), has decided to postpone this year’s ANZPMEF to 2021.
The call for abstracts is now open for the Australian and New Zealand Prevocational Medical Education Forum being held in Auckland on 18-21 October 2020.
The main theme for our conference is ‘Travelling forward together - He waka eke noa’.
How we continue to work together and maintain a shared approach to medical education and training while transitioning through different career stages will be a key focus at this forum.
- Online registrations open - Friday 28 February
- Closing date for submission of abstracts - Thursday, 21 May
- Notification of abstract acceptance / decline - from Thursday, 2 July
- Earlybird registration closes - Thursday, 30 July
- Notification of presentation date and time - from 15 August
For more information and to find out how to submit your abstract go to: