Below is the registration information for this doctor.
- MB BS 1995 Calcutta
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Calcutta, India
- MRCPsych 2003
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Psychiatrists, England
- CCT (UK) (Gen Psych) 2006
- Certificate of Completion of Training in General Psychiatry
- General Medical Council, England
from 11 July 2016 to 29 July 2016
Scope of practice
Definitions of scopes
A doctor who satisfies the registration criteria to visit New Zealand for one of the following defined and specific reasons will be registered within a special purpose scope of practice:
a visiting expert,
as a sponsored trainee,
for post-graduate training and/or experience,
as a medical researcher,
a locum specialist working in New Zealand for less than six months,
to help in an emergency or for any other reason approved by Council
These doctors will be required to work under supervision for the duration of their employment or appointment.
This â€˜special purposeâ€™ scope of practice is not a pathway to permanent registration.