Downloading copies of practising certificates
You can download copies of your current and expired practising certificates by logging into your myMCNZ account.
The process to do this is:
- Go to https://mymcnz.org.nz/
- Log in with your myMCNZ username and password.
- Click on "Do it online" and then "Practising certificate".
- Click "Email Copy" next to the practising certificate you would like a copy of.
- A copy of that certificate will then be emailed to you in PDF format.
If you do not have a myMCNZ account, you will need to request a PIN and set up an account. To request a PIN, please contact the system support team on 0800 636 555 (for calls within New Zealand only). Overseas callers please phone +64 4 384 7635 during business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm) or email myMCNZhelp@mcnz.org.nz.